Bariatric Sling for Heavy Users - Universal Patient Lift Sling for Lifts for Home Use - Transfer Safely with Patient Lifter - Compatible with Hoyer Lift - Easy-to-Use
- WEIGHT CAPACITY - 1250 lbs / 570 kgs
- Polyester: Durable material with low friction. Withstands high laundry temperatures.
- Polyester net: An airy material that can be left under the patient, if necessary. Withstands high laundry temperatures.
- Plasticized net fabric: Material intended for bathing and showering situations. The material can be disinfected with rubbing alcohol.
- BARIATRIC SLING - BARIATRIC SLING - Designed for lifting large users weighing 200 kg/440lbs or more. It can be used in combination with both mobile and stationary lifts, with a four-point sling bar. This sling has six suspension points; two loops at the back and four below, under the legs, to distribute pressure safely and comfortably. Avaialble in two sizes supporting users up to 1250 lbs.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Our slings are made with quality fabrics that will last a very long time. Reinforced seams in strategic places to ensure the slings continual maintain support. Easily washable and reusable.
- BODY SUPPORT - We have a variety of patient lift slings for each type of application. Depending on the type of support the user needs, we offer lift transfer slings aimed at exactly what each user needs to ensure maximum comfort.
- UNIVERSAL - Our slings are compatible with most common patient lifts manufactured by Hoyer, Invacare, McKesson, Drive, Lumex, Joerns, and many more. If you are unsure if our slings will work with your in home patient lift, feel free to reach out to us.
- Undivided leg supports
- Shoulder-high back; the user is supported from the hollows of the knees up to the shoulders and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Special model for extremely large and heavy users (over 200 kg/440 lbs)
All orders shipped within 1 business day via UPS. *NOTE: Signature is required to accept delivery.