Amputee Sling - Extra Head Support - Universal Patient Lift Sling for Lifts for Home Use - Transfer Safely with Patient Lifter - Compatible with Hoyer Lift - Easy-to-Use
- WEIGHT CAPACITY - 660 lbs / 330 kgs
- Polyester: Durable material with low friction. Withstands high laundry temperatures.
- Polyester net: An airy material that can be left under the patient, if necessary. Withstands high laundry temperatures.
- Plasticized net fabric: Material intended for bathing and showering situations. The material can be disinfected with rubbing alcohol.
- AMPUTEE HIGHBACK SLING - Designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, even when a lifting sling without divided leg supports would have been preferable, for example, when lifting patients with double, high leg amputations. The high back ensures that the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs for extra support.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Our slings are made with quality fabrics that will last a very long time. Reinforced seams in strategic places to ensure the slings continual maintain support. Easily washable and reusable.
- BODY SUPPORT - We have a variety of patient lift slings for each type of application. Depending on the type of support the user needs, we offer lift transfer slings aimed at exactly what each user needs to ensure maximum comfort.
- UNIVERSAL - Our slings are compatible with most common patient lifts manufactured by Hoyer, Invacare, McKesson, Drive, Lumex, Joerns, and many more. If you are unsure if our slings will work with your in home patient lift, feel free to reach out to us.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- Smaller opening; also suits users with high leg amputations
- High back; the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
All orders shipped within 1 business day via UPS. *NOTE: Signature is required to accept delivery.